The Domestic Relations Section of Venango County’s mission is to serve the public by providing child and spousal support services as authorized by law.
- We will establish, modify and enforce Orders for Support and provide support collection services for children and families in an effective and efficient manner making prudent use of public resources.
- We will perform our duties with honor and professionalism and treat our clients and colleagues with dignity and respect.
- The Domestic Relations Section is the agency inVenangoCountyresponsible for all matters involving the financial and medical support of children and/or spouses.
- The Domestic Relations Section is a branch of the Venango County Court of Common Pleas under the direction of the Honorable President Judge Oliver J. Lobaugh.
- This Office does not handle issues involving custody or visitation.
|Filing Fee for Non-Support Complaint||$65.50|
|Filing Fee for Petition for Modification||$25.00|
|Processing Fee for Bench Warrant Served||$39.00
|Contempt Petition Fee||$75.00|
|Paternity Test Fee (Per Person)||$18.95|
|Fee for Processing a Demand||$20.00|
|Fee for Processing an Exception||$20.00|
|Fee for Lien Search||$10.00|
|Filing Fee for Appeal (Superior Court)||$85.50|
|Fee for Processing Appeal (Domestic Relations)||$45.00|
|Photocopying fee (per page)||$0.25|
|Photocopying fee (after 10 pages)||$0.10|