As Prothonotary (chief clerk and record keeper for civil proceedings)
- Preparation of Argument List and Civil Court Trial List.
- Custodian for divorce costs, arbitration funds, Common Pleas Court funds, divorce testimony, court exhibits and Common Pleas Court Seal.
- Payment of all civil court jurors.
- Signature and authorization of all writs and processes of the court.
- Certification and transmittal of all appeal cases to higher courts.
- Collection of state taxes on legal documents.
- Passport applications.
- Recording and filing of various legal papers.
- Appointment of divorce masters and arbitrators.
As Clerk of Courts (chief clerk and record keeper for criminal proceedings)
- Custodian of all juvenile records.
- Custodian of the seal of the court.
- Administers oaths and affirmations.
- Swears in all juries and witnesses.
- Keeps minutes of each hearing and trial.
- Maintains a record of all exhibits received into evidence.
- Custodian of all bail bond money.
- Certifies payments of all jurors.
- Collects and transmits all fines and forfeited bonds.
- Custody and maintenance of records of all Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition (ARD) cases.