The goal of each individual in the Human Resources Department is to enhance and facilitate the daily operations of the County and to provide accurate solutions to employment issues in an efficient, cost-effective manner
Vacant, Employee Benefits Coordinator
Wanda Osgood, Payroll Coordinator
Our staff is responsible for all areas of personnel administration, including but not limited to payroll administration, employee benefits administration, labor and employee relations, training, job evaluation, and recruitment as well as enforcement of all applicable state and federal employment laws and regulations.
Job Application Process
Vacant positions are simultaneously posted both internally for career advancement purposes and externally through our public bulletin boards and the PA CareerLink website at www.pacareerlink.state.pa.us.
- Employment applications are accepted for vacant positions only.
- All CareerLink applicants are required to print a copy of the County Application, fill it out completely in blue or black pen and return it to Human Resources by the deadline of the job posting. At this time all required credentials such as proof of Veteran’s Preference eligibility, transcripts, or any special certifications are required to be included with your submitted County application.
- An application may be requested by stopping in or calling Human Resources directly at (814) 432-9552 or (814) 432-9556. Please be sure to mention what position you plan to apply for.
- Visit our office between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday on the third floor of the Venango County Courthouse Annex building, 1174 Elk Street, Franklin, PA 16323.
- Human Services positions require completing a County application, as well as position dependent testing. For more information regarding testing or open vacancies please contact Human Resources.
**In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the County of Venango will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with the Employer.**